- SeniCare Plus
- $35,080.00 -47,540.00/year*
3272 Hempstead Bethpage Turnpike
SeniCare Plus is a Premier Boutique Companion Home Care Agency that is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in the In-Home care Services Sector. We are NYS registered company bonded and insured non-medical home care agency. We are currently service the Counties of Nassau, Suffolk and Queens
The Certified Home Health Aide or CHHA is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision and performs various care services as necessary to meet the client s needs. The Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA is responsible for observing clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
The CHHA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a client s care.
- Assist client in the self-administration of medication (medication reminder)
- Perform light housekeeping inside and outside
- Perform meal preparation and clean up
- Maintain an orderly client environment
- Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping
- Participates in client teaching according to the client s plan of care
- Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure client s rights are adhered to. These include but are not limited to:
the right to privacy and dignity while care is being provided
the right to accept or refuse care
the right to confidentiality of their information
- Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
- Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.
Our Benefits Packages:
- 401K and Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- 529 Child College Saving Plan
- Free Yearly Check Up
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Vacation Plan
- Employee Perfomance Standart Bonus
- Discounted Home Care Services
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Career Training
- Free SeniCare Plus University
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.