- KentuckyOne Health
- $61,530.00 -80,310.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
1401 Brick Alley
7am - 7pm, Full Time, Sts Mary and Elizabeth Hospital
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 72
Primary Location: KY > LOUISVILLE > ST. MARY AND ELIZABETH HOSP.
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. Thats what youll find when you join our team. Youll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together well create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at KentuckyOne Health!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patients individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients medications and providing treatments according to physicians orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state required
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Join us at KentuckyOne Health, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0228873
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: KentuckyOne Health
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, hospice, neonatal, psychatric, recovery, registed, surgery, surgical, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.